Thursday, May 19, 2011
How to Maintain a Business Online Presence with Google Places
The Internet is a marketing tool for businesses to maintain an online presence and attract customers. Google is the dominant Internet search engine where people find information on just about anything. Google Places is another tool for entrepreneurs, small businesses and large corporations to make sure their business listing can be easily found -- both on Google.com and Google Maps. It is easy and free to sign up and maintain a business online presence with Google Places. For the full article click here.
- How to Verify Businesses Online
- How to Start a Wedding Chair Cover Business
- Become a Professional Photographer
- How to Get Credit for Your Ideas at Work
- How to Maintain a Business Online Presence with Go...
- How to Start a Home-Based Freelance Writer Busines...
- How to Make Money at Home as a Virtual Assistant
- ▼ May (7)